P60 Payslips Info
This site is designed to make your order experience
as simple as possible, whilst giving you the necessary
information and advice to make a purchase. If you have any queries,
comments or suggestions about our site please contact us:
For U.K Customers Local rate Customers Help Line is open 7 days from 9.00 am till 10.00 pm
Please Call: 0845 22 646 99
For Customers Outside the U.K.
Please call: 00 44 121 744 9091
Acknowledgement of your order
When we receive your submitted order, we will send an automatic email to confirm your order.
Descriptions of P60 payslips
All payslips contain the following information:
- Employers Name
- Your Name
- Date of Payment
- National Insurance Number
- Tax Code
- Payment Method (BACS, Cash, Cheque etc.)
- Gross Pay
- Net Pay
- Deductions include Tax, National Insurance contributions
- Total Pay Amounts To Date
You have choice of 3 type of payslips:
- Single sheet Laser Payslips printed using a Laser printer
- Single sheet payslips printed using a Dot Matrix printer
- Security Payslips are security sealed payslips sealed within their own security envelopes, they are printed using a Dot Matrix printer, and they are similar to the Debit/Credit Card PIN number security envelope that is sent by bank
Payslip extras are information that can be added to your payslip if you wish to do so, This may include Pension, Overtime, and Bonus etc, the cost for any of extras will be £4.95 each.
The P60 is a certificate, which contains your earnings and tax payments over the financial tax year. If you lose your P60 your employer is unable to reproduce P60 for you, but at Payslips P60 we are able to reproduce your P60 based on the information you will supply to us.